- International Theme Songs (Various)
- Brazil (Portuguese)
Sailor Moon: Songs from the TV Series
Sailor Moon & The Scouts: Lunarock
Sailor Moon: The Full Moon Collection
Let’s Fight, Tear Our Hearts in Two, and You’ll Be In My Heart from Sailor Moon S and SuperS have not been released on CD.
Sailor Moon: The Full Moon Collection contains a partial selection of the English dub music from the first two seasons. The third and fourth seasons of the English dub use the original Japanese music from Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS. There are audio rips of the English dub music from the series.
International Theme Songs (Various)
- Dutch Opening (based on the German theme) – performed by Marlies Somers
- French Opening
- Greek Opening (Moonlight Densetsu)
- Indonesian Opening (Moonlight Densetsu)
- Korean Opening
- Phillipines (Tagalog) Opening (Moonlight Densetsu)
- Portuguese Opening – Genérico Navegante da Lua (Moonlight Densetsu) – used in all 5 seasons
- Swedish Opening – “Sailor Moon Svenska” (Moonlight Densetsu) (lyrics & info)
- Swedish Ending (Heart Moving) (lyrics & info)
- Thai Opening – Caring For You (based on the Moonlight Densetsu remix from Sailor Moon SuperS In Paris)
- Sailor Moon Opening Theme – Moonlight Densetsu (dubbed by Gota Mágica)
- Sailor Moon R Opening Theme – Moonlight Densetsu (dubbed by BKS)
- Ending Theme – Heart Moving (dubbed by BKS)
- Guereiras da lua (Moon Warriors) – an original song (not used in the series) released by the Brazilan singer Eliana.
- Opening Theme (seasons unknown)
- Pretty Eternal Legend (Super S Opening)
- Pray Under Moon (Super S Closing1)
- Never Give Up (Super S Closing 2)
- Journey of Star (Sailor Stars Opening)
- Make A Wish In Wind (Sailor Stars Closing)
Credit for the SuperS and SailorStars files goes to Sally Chan. She has a website about the Hong Kong Cantonese version of Sailor Moon: Pretty Soldier—The Crystal Of Star.
- La llegenda de la llum de la lluna (Moonlight Densetsu)
- El cor en moviment (Heart Moving)
- La política d’una donzella (Otome no Policy)
- Illusió de miratge (Tuxedo Mirage)
- Cor solitari és l’amor (Watashitachi ni Naritakute)
- Anem com som (Rashiku Ikimasho)
- Endavant! (Sailor Star Song)
- El vent, el cel, ara…. (Kaze mo, sora mo, kitto)
Sailor Moon Center has all the German CDs for download:
- Cristalli Petali e Misteri [19.4 MB]
This album contains all five openings used in the Italian dub, a dance mix of the first season opening, and an audio (drama) version of the final episode of 200. According to The Compleat Sailor Moon CD List [offline], “this drama was included because at first the Italian TV channel that has Sailor Moon didn’t want to show the last episode because of Usagi’s nudity. In the end, they changed their minds and broadcasted a heavily edited version. In the last episode, the original Sailor Star Song is sung in Italian.” I have not included this drama track in the zip file because it’s *huge* in size.
- Eien no Melody (WMA format)
- Route Venus (WMA format)
- My Friend’s Love (WMA format) (contains voiceovers from the episode)
- Opening Theme: Legenda Lunnogo Sveta (Moonlight Densetsu) (3:03 min)
The following files were all provided by Rammar, including the translation of Moonlight Densetsu and the song notes. Rammar notes that “Evgeniya (Zhenya) Davydyuk aka Itsuki Akiba/Mamimi used literary translation – it is close to the original text, but it is literary and it was made just for singing.”
Russian SM fan songs
- Eien no Melody by Itsuki/Mamimi ( Lyrics )
- Kaze mo, Sora mo, Kitto by Aska&Rei ( Lyrics )
- Koibito ni wa Narenai Kedo by Itsuki/Mamimi ( Lyrics )
- Moonlight Densetsu (ver1) by Itsuki/Mamimi (using original karaoke)
- Moonlight Densetsu (ver2) by Itsuki/Mamimi (using instumental version)
- Setsunakuteii by Itsuki/Mamimi ( Lyrics )
- Suki da! Sailor Moon ~eurobeat mix~ (cover by “Hor ataku Merry El”)
- Tuxedo Mirage by Itsuki/Mamimi ( Lyrics )
- Watashitachi ni Naritakute by Itsuki/Mamimi (the vocal track was recorded over a karaoke track with some hiccups) ( Lyrics )
- You are Just My Love by Unknown (may be Itsuki/Mamimi) – there are no “Endymion” parts ( Lyrics )
- Suki da! – Sailor Moon (ver1) by Gl/OK (Gothic Rock) – Sailor Moon Theme (good voice quality) ( Lyrics )
- Latin American Spanish version (Mexico): Leyenda de la luz de luna (Moonlight Densetsu)
- Latin American Spanish version (Mexico): Ending Theme (Heart Moving)
- Spain’s Opening (Moonlight Densetsu)
- Chilean Album: Sailor Moon SuperS
These files were provided by Paul aka Italo, a fan from Chile. All twelve vocal tracks, scans, and lyrics are provided in this zip file, plus a bonus track of the Heart Moving TV Version. The Chilean producers of this soundtrack took 9 songs from the first Sailor Moon USA soundtrack and made new arrangements with adapted lyrics and Spanish vocals. For Moonlight Densetsu and Heart Moving the producers took the Spanish lyrics adapted previously for the Mexian dub and created new arrangements. These songs were created specially for this CD and were not featured in the Sailor Moon dub shown in Chile, which was the Mexican dub and featured the original Japanese music.
- Chilean Moon Revenge Promo CD Single [18.1 MB]. Performed by Jessica Toledo and Salome Anjari.
These tracks were produced in Chile by Mauricio Villarroel’s Indie record label and released as a CD single in Chile, together with the track “Escuadrsn de la Flor (Geki Teikoku Kagekidan)”, and distributed free for a limited time on the now-closed websites www.jessicatoledo.cl and www.doblaje.cl. The songs were performed by Jessica Toledo (who performed on the album Bys Revolution) and Salome Anjari. Files provided by Mauricio Villarroel.